College Football...Spring games.

sam60

Captain
All of our teams win! Hoping the Cornhuskers can win more games this year.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Watched some of my teams Orange and Blue the other day .. Still a bit of a question at QB in my opinion .. Franks looked waayyy better than last year so I guess it's his to loose ...Hopefully everyone's team does well this year ! Except when they're playing mine .. :rolleyes: :D

aspeck

Staff member
We play us next weekend ... only a couple question marks here since we only lost a few players with WR being the biggest hit, but plenty of talent behind him. time will tell.

sam60

Captain
I love the B1G network. I get to watch games from last year in 1 hour & It's fun because I can't remember who won. Some age better than others. :facepalm:

sam60

Captain
aspeck, please send the white team to your home game on November 18th. :joyous:

aspeck

Staff member
So what was whites problem?????

Underachievers! LOL! The blue team was made up of the 1st and 2nd teams, the White team only had a couple letter winners on it ... Um, we can say it was good experience for them to play before 70,000 plus fans!?!?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Would be a good time to mix the teams up, even them out with good players and underclassmen.....

aspeck

Staff member
You would think ... they have been mixed in the past ... first offense and second defense vs first defense and second offense, etc. Not sure what the rational is behind this year's groupings. Coach Franklin had fun with the media ... he invited (shamed some of them) to participate in coming to the field to catch passes and field punts and kickoffs ... I think it was his way of reminding them how difficult it could be when you are doing it in front of 70,000 plus. It is always a fun weekend, no matter what ... a spring football in the middle of playoff hockey!