Brady's Jersey Found............

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Wow. An international incident of epic proportions. I'm sure this will be all over the news everywhere. Meanwhile life marches on........

Last edited by a moderator:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Take it easy on him...he lives in Wisconsin and doesn't get out much.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Actually, our vehicles haven't moved in a few days, at least. No tracks in the snow except for footprints to the mailbox.....:smow::laugh:

It wont surprise me if it is in the news.....

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
Actually, our vehicles haven't moved in a few days, at least. No tracks in the snow except for footprints to the mailbox.....:smow::laugh:

It wont surprise me if it is in the news.....

Doesn't WI know that today is the 1st day of Spring and that all snow must disappear? :rolleyes:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Doesn't WI know that today is the 1st day of Spring and that all snow must disappear? :rolleyes:

Exactly! I always laugh when a big deal is made on the 1st day of spring or winter..... 1st day of summer is about right tho....... :facepalm:

mla2ofus

Chief Petty Officer
What a relief!! I've been sleeping fitfully this whole time for fear they'd come in the night and steal all my old holey T-shirts.
Mike

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Haha, all the people sending negative vibes were upset when NE won the SB........ It's a sports story. We cover sport stories here, has anyone noticed the March Madness thread? Bet Brady was losing sleep over a $500k jersey...... I found it interesting. And the "cheese" stands alone.....Lol Ya, I left myself wide open..........:laugh:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, it's on the local news..... I'll put good money it will be on the national news too.....:gossip::tea:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
And some people have a major man crush on Brady. Not going to mention any names but it begins with Wi and ends with Musky.

Maranvin

Seaman Apprentice
Can't believe the cops had to waist time finding bradys jersey. Not a hater actually like to watch Hall of fame players. Maybe just jealous cause I'm an eagles fan

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And some people have a major man crush on Brady. Not going to mention any names but it begins with Wi and ends with Musky.

Where ya been? That's been obvious for a few years. The GOAT........

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Can't believe the cops had to waist time finding bradys jersey. Not a hater actually like to watch Hall of fame players. Maybe just jealous cause I'm an eagles fan

I'm a Vikings fan. Have to live thru the Pats to get any satisfaction during the playoffs..... Goodell needs to implement tighter security. It is ridiculous the cops have to waste time with this, even the FBI since it was outside the country where the perp resided. I guess he had a Brady jersey from SB 49 too......

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I'm a Vikings fan. ....
A little off subject but I was watching something at work the other day that made me think of you !
I have a project going in a warehouse that makes football shoulder pads for about 20 NFL teams and a bunch of college teams also ...
Yep they were working on your Vikings pads ... ProGear ...
Also watched the owner making the Michigan Wolverines QB pads ... There all custom fit and cost over 700 bucks a piece ...
That got to be as exciting as Brady's jersey ! :rolleyes:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
A little off subject but I was watching something at work the other day that made me think of you !
I have a project going in a warehouse that makes football shoulder pads for about 20 NFL teams and a bunch of college teams also ...
Yep they were working on your Vikings pads ... ProGear ...
Also watched the owner making the Michigan Wolverines QB pads ... There all custom fit and cost over 700 bucks a piece ...
That got to be as exciting as Brady's jersey ! :rolleyes:

Actually, it's kinda cool..... Being my wife is a Spartan fan, she's not too crazy about the Wolverine pads. I think she wants you to sabotage them....Lol

I just messaged my daughter they found Brady's jersey. Her response, "It was missing?".:facepalm: