The bird won!

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Was watching a show on Dish (North Woods Law). Shows stories about Game Wardens and their stories. Saw one who got a call to respond to a pit bull attack. Upon arrival; it showed the dog very meek laying on the ground. It came out in the story that the 80lb. dog picked a fight with a 10" Guinea rooster. They called Animal Control to get the bird off the roof. The GW even commented "Hard to believe that a 10" bird whipped a 80lb Pit.

dwco5051

Commander
I used to have Guinea's and unless you owned them you really don't understand the joy of having them around. It is sorta like having the circus clowns, a pack of unruly teenagers, and a drunken bagpipe band all mingling on your property at the same time. Mine took to roosting on the peak of our roof which is about 28 feet high and making my green shingles look like a park statue in a pigeon invested city. That was the last straw for my wife and I gave them to a neighbor at the end of our lane and they roosted in their barn with the guineas he already had.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
I just got a kick out of that one lonely bird whipping that bigger animal. However; I have a neighbor who does not have a dog; he has a goose that can and will attack. He has a sign at his front gate: "Beware of Goose")