Nascar Monster Stage 3, Races 7, 8 & 9 - A Roll Of The Dice, Vegas

64osby

Admiral
Truex saves the day for me. :D

Shubby looks to come out on the bottom of that scuffle. :faint2:

Will be interesting to see the fines on that.:rolleyes:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hope Logano cleaned his clock.... Something needs to bring the ratings up..... Maybe its, Have at it Boyz again...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
TB2448 is the early winner in our iFL league. Final results on Tuesday after the ref and judges tote their score cards.

GA_Boater

That guy picked up the Twerp like a 5 lb. sack of potatoes.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Boy, sounds like the end of the race got froggy today!

Just found the video, does not sound or look like Monday is going to be a good day for Kyle!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Joey should charge Shrubby with assault because that's exactly what it was.

Joey was smart to back away and let the crew handle Shrubs. And Andre the Nascar Giant by snatching up that sack of...........potatoes.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So, that opens the door for others to walk up to a driver and clock them w/o worrying about any ramifications......

boatman37

Lieutenant
I love watching UFC and like a good fight as much as the next guy and love the 'boys have at it' but you can't be throwing punches. pushing and shoving, grabbing a guys collar, etc., that's all fair play but when it comes to punches being thrown thats where NASCAR has to draw the line. i don't care if it is KB or Dale Jr., can't be having that

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Joey should charge Shrubby with assault because that's exactly what it was.

Look at hockey...... I guess this may be one way NASCAR is trying to appeal to the younger generation....

GA_Boater

Official results are in for Vegas and TB2448 passed the post-race inspections and didn't punch another driver after the race - Unlike someone else. :rolleyes: Congrats and your first cup of the season.

slurpee11.png

The next race is Phoenix for Cup and X-Men.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I still don't know what the heck baby Bush was all pi$$ed about, just looked like hard racing to me!

:facepalm:

GA_Boater

I still don't know what the heck baby Bush was all pi$$ed about, just looked like hard racing to me!

:facepalm:

Ah - The great mysteries of life, MT. LOL

A :58 in the video, as they came up on Keso, Shrubbs forced and cut down on Logano. You can see the 22 flinch after touching, then later at 1:22 it looks like Joey wiggled and drifted up. It was just racing.... or was it?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Ah - The great mysteries of life, MT. LOL

A :58 in the video, as they came up on Keso, Shrubbs forced and cut down on Logano. You can see the 22 flinch after touching, then later at 1:22 it looks like Joey wiggled and drifted up. It was just racing.... or was it?

Well Bush needs to remember who came out on the losing end a couple of years ago, when Matt got mad! Bush needs to remember, there is a lot of season left to go, to early to get taken out of the chance for another Cup!

I honestly can't remember the last time that a Penske racing team member got in trouble in any form of motorsports, Roger keeps a real tight rope on his drivers.

GA_Boater

I honestly can't remember the last time that a Penske racing team member got in trouble in any form of motorsports, Roger keeps a real tight rope on his drivers.

I do. His brother, Shrubby Sr. while with Penske when he acted like his sibling.

On October 2, Busch won on two late restarts beating Jimmie Johnson in turn 1 leading the final 43 laps to grab his first ever victory at the Monster Mile at Dover. After a frustrating final five races, things came to a head when Busch launched a verbal tirade against an ESPN cameraman, and giving an obscene gesture to workers when a car blocked his path towards his pit garage following a transmission failure at the same race.[SUP][21][/SUP] Crew chief Steve Addington moved to Stewart-Haas Racing after the 2011 season. Busch's employment with Penske Racing terminated on December 5, 2011. Although most observers of the sport believe he was fired,[SUP][22][/SUP] Busch claimed in a public statement that the parting was "mutual": "I am grateful to Penske Racing for six very productive years. Together we won a lot of races ? 16 in all. ... Coming to a mutual agreement to go our separate ways is a positive step for me."[SUP][23][/SUP] In contrast, the Charlotte Observer reported several sources confirming team owner Roger Penske decided that Busch's altercation at Homestead-Miami Speedway was the last straw in his stormy tenure with the team but chose to defer the announcement until after Champion's Week.[SUP][24][/SUP] He was replaced in the No.22 by A. J. Allmendinger.