Happy Birthday, Wimusky!

aspeck

Staff member
I hope your eyes aren't gone dim and you can read (and comprehend) this thread ... WISHING YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Thought I better yell so you could hear me!)

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
Here's hoping the icing on the cake ... isn't literal ice! Happy Birthday Musky!!!! :party:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
man, we could see the fire from those candles from here........

Happy Birthday

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday, Musky. Have a great day topped off with cake and ice cream. Lotsa candles too.

Got a stack of letters and emails from these folks?

aarp.PNG

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks for the all the b-day wishes... Much appreciated. AARP? Been getting mail from them for a long time, straight to the brown file they go....... :)

Pretty much laying low. Rotisserie chicken for supper and cup cakes for desert.....Yum! Wife bought tickets for D1 college hockey tourney, center ice. Minnesota-Duluth(UMD) is ranked #1 or #2 in the nation depending on which poll. I believe they recently beat Penn ST.. :behindsofa: :)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Not sure if they have DIY stores where you live but you get 5% off once you hit 55.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Just seen this birthday thread. Happy birthday WIMUSKY. Seem we can stop them from happening, well not in a good way anyway, so enjoy the day and have a good one. :cheer2:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks fellas. I am enjoying the day... Didn't have to plow since the weatherman messed up again.....

Being double nickels sounds kinda fun, so I'll enjoy double nickels for a year..... :)

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Happy Birthday Musky.....have a good one