Daytona 500 Kicks Off 2017 And Nothing Is Changed

64osby

Admiral
That 5 minute rule changes the game.

35 of the cars that started were involved in accidents. It looked like 20 cars finished the race.

That does change the game for us making picks.

Two of mine were DNF.

boatman37

Lieutenant
geeeeshhhh. 4 of my 5 drivers crashed out. i had Jr, Brad, Danica, Ragan, and Logano

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Admiral will be one of the dropped teams. She told me she doesn't have the time. Yes, dear.

I couldn't see how last year ended up, so I didn't who were no shows. Now I can see who isn't playing, from 22nd down. I may skip over TcS. :rolleyes: But only is he or she is nice. LOL

GA_Boater

Speaking of Chief, I hear Big Chief, Street Outlaws, is going back to a '70 Pontiac which contains a door from the one he wrecked. Probably the only thing that survived....

The show is a joke. The racing isn't on open streets and did you see how fast the emergency vehicles came out of hiding and were there as the crews came up from the starting line. Racing on a blocked road making for a fake reality show,

Still he was lucky.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The show is a joke. The racing isn't on open streets and did you see how fast the emergency vehicles came out of hiding and were there as the crews came up from the starting line. Racing on a blocked road making for a fake reality show,

Still he was lucky.

Hey! I like that show..... Of course they have emergency vehicles and on blocked streets. But, the racing is real for obvious reasons........

Take Moonshiners, like the authorities don't know everything that goes on. I don't watch Moonshiners..... Or Survivor, the original "reality" show. Camera's, medical personnel all over the place. All these reality shows is just entertainment. So stop pissin' in my porridge..... :rolleyes::twitch::sad::doh::laugh:

GA_Boater

Official results for the Daytona 500.

Jimmy dale is our first iFL winner this year. Congrats Jimmy and you get the hardware.
slurpee11.png

Next race from Atlanta this coming weekend. All 3 series will be on the track.