Daytona 500 Kicks Off 2017 And Nothing Is Changed

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A. Dillon did a number on Sadler causing a big spin. With 15 laps, Sadler is on the 5 minute crash clock. I think he has 5.5 minutes worth of damage.

GA_Boater

Looks like overtime. Couple of cars spun with 3 to go.

This race will take as long as the Coke 600 last year.

GA_Boater

Reed holds off Kahne to be Top X-Man at Daytona. He made some nice blocks to hold off Kahne. As usual, the G-W-C finish turned into a Demolition Derby behind the leaders.

Now to see how the points are played out with so many Buschwhackers.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Turned to watch the news. Thanks for the update.....

64osby

Admiral
Didn't see much trying to stream FX1. The time4tv link just showed me 3 dots and never loaded. My phone would pull in and display for about 30 seconds then freeze. One other site I tried streaming from sent my laptop into panic mode for virus protection.

Glad tomorrows race is on Fox. Unless it runs so long they move it. :eek:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
FS1 worked just fine this week, I had to sign up for a 7 day trial on Playstation Vue to watch s a few things including the 500 on Sunday which I will have to remember to cancel by next Saturday so I don't get charges, but for the rest of the season, I will be using FS1 and NBCSN for watching races.

That said, I wonder how long this format is going to last, the owners are going to get mad if their equipment gets torn up every single week, I will be interested in seeing what happens on Sunday, because Friday and Saturday have been very expensive!

GA_Boater

Didn't see much trying to stream FX1. The time4tv link just showed me 3 dots and never loaded. My phone would pull in and display for about 30 seconds then freeze. One other site I tried streaming from sent my laptop into panic mode for virus protection.

Glad tomorrows race is on Fox. Unless it runs so long they move it. :eek:

64 - Another one to try and I just used it for the X-Race, so it worked for me. FS1 has motocross or stadiumcross on now http://nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-foxsp...sa-tv-channel/

GA_Boater

Almost time to start the Cup season or maybe not since the Duels got points on Thursday. :facepalm:

Hope all the iFL picks are made. Good luck everyone.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
The Monster Girls are truly monsterish. LOL

The outfits are much...uummmmm...nicer to look at than the Sprint girls outfits :hail:

I have not been around for awhile so I hope that everyone is doing well...!!! :encouragement:

I am not sure how I will like this stage racing...it gives people more chances to outscore me...:laugh:

Good Luck Everyone :thumb:

GA_Boater

Gordon takes the pace car off the track.

Finally - Green flag racing. Here we go!

GA_Boater

First yellow for Lajoie doing a really bad pit road entry and ends up riding the grass and hitting the outside wall during green flag stops just shy of halfway through Seg. #1.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
This is going to be a weird 500!

Yikes, I don't know that I remember a pit stop going that bad in the last 40 years!

GA_Boater

Wonder what the end of Seg. #1 will bring with drivers trying to get the bonus points for the top 10.

GA_Boater

They kept their heads and nothing crazy. I'm surprised.

Shrubby wins race 1.

GA_Boater

Just had a wreck with Shrubby and others. Jr. drove over the front of the 18. 5 minute clocks are running!