2017 Nascar Fantasy Live Is Now Open.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The iBoats Fantasy Live game is now open for the new season. If you played last year, log in and you should be automatically enrolled in the iBoats league.

Link to the league: iboats.

To join the league, follow the link above, or go to Fantasy Home and click on the PLAY NOW button to create a Fantasy Live entry. After completing registration, or logging in if you already have an entry(s), search for the desired league name and click JOIN.

Naturally, scoring has changed to match the roulette wheel points scoring system M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶E̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ Nascar has adopted. Look at How To Play for scoring. We can start making driver picks on Feburary 18th.

Since league members are automatically transferred over from 2016, there are a few who never played last year. Thinking about removing last year's non-participants to clean up the league. Good idea or bad idea?

aspeck

Staff member
Thanks, GA ... I am thinking those that don't play should be removed from the league after the first few weeks ...

GA_Boater

Thanks, GA ... I am thinking those that don't play should be removed from the league after the first few weeks ...

There goes boatman37 down the slide. :lol:

Last year about 5 signed up and never picked a roster starting with the 1st race. We had a good number of players in the league last year between iBoaters and those I assume were non-iBoaters.

boatman37

Lieutenant
There goes boatman37 down the slide. :lol:

Last year about 5 signed up and never picked a roster starting with the 1st race. We had a good number of players in the league last year between iBoaters and those I assume were non-iBoaters.

well i had a chance not to be at the bottom but thats gone now :lol:

GA_Boater

Not sure, but my Brother doesn't answer phone calls and hasn't made pics in the last 2 years....If you delete him, I can beat him. :)

OK, Sam. That was my thought about 🛤🐥⭐⭐⭐⭐😈

sam60

Captain
We have a race fan Mod from the Left Coast that should be exempt and picking...the non posting ringers are questionable.

sam60

Captain
Picks are made, having a minor surgery Weds & didn't want to forget. It will on the hunt and peck arm.