Cool little tinny

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
spent last week in Page AZ on Lake Powell...
OK, spent last week in the aft end of a boat at Wahweap marina and only got let out to eat.
since there is slim pickings this time of year for food, especially after 9pm, we ate at the Dam Bar and Grill most of the time.

this little tinny will soon become wall art in there. thought I would share it with the tinny enthusiasts.

the large boat on lake powell will soon be hitting the water a bit larger

GPS on way back took us thru Zion. have a bunch of really cool video of the drive thru the mountain passes.

Attachments

• photo258078.jpg
    photo258078.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo258079.jpg
    photo258079.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0

Tnstratofam

Commander
Nice!:encouragement: Too bad it's becoming wall art. That would make a good resto project. I can't tell from the pic would that happen to be a Feathercraft?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Too bad, nice 50s Crestliner

Sounds like nice trip..... How low is Powell these days?

The Admiral almost accepted a job managing at Wahweap before we moved to Las Vegas.

Zion is great.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
The GPS first took us down thru Coral Pink sands....prior to the route thru Zion. However the road went from paved to dirt (mud) and the rental wouldn't make it thru. That's when we turned around.

The lake appeared to be fine, spent the days arriving at the boat by 7:30 and back to the hotel by 8:00pm

southkogs

Staff member
Will look cool on the wall. Hope you had a nice trip - should have been a nice time of year to be there.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
very cool looking boat. Hate to see it become art but I guess that is much better than becoming scrap. at least people will get to check it out now.