Boy it is not easy to find information!!!!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have been sitting here for almost 3 hours trying to figure out if they will be airing the Daytona 500 on the Fox Now App, I dumped Dish back in Nov, have signed up for Prime, Sling and CBS, Netflix and Hulu and saving over $65 bucks a month over what I was paying Dish for virtually ever thing we used to watch on Dish

I have access to FS1, FS2 with sling and Fox Now because they accept Sling as a TV provider so you can sign in, but I will be darned if I can figure out if the 500 will be on Fox Now, has anybody else dropped Cable or Satellite and been able to watch Nascar on these various apps?

I feel like my brain is becoming mush as looking at all of this stuff!

:facepalm:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Well I tried to find where the 500 would be broadcast and am now more confused than ever. If I read correctly the 500 will air on FS1 and FS2 but not sure if it will be live or a replay at a later time. There are so many different events planned for that week and so many different channels it's hard to decipher what channel and what time anything gets shown.

Sorry MT I'm no help at all.:facepalm:

64osby

Admiral
Sprint phone app states the 500 will air on Fox. Just dropped Comcast cable, so will be watching OTA with the new and improved homemade antenna. The FS1 & 2 and NBCSN will be the challenges for me.

Don't want to load up on the streaming services just to have them. Some of this stuff can be streamed without a service. I was testing out streaming during the Bowl season. If I spoke Spanish things would be real easy. :rolleyes:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Try this link for FS1 and you can pick FS2 and NBCSN by using the Sports Channels on top of the page. http://www.time4tv.com/2016/02/fox-sports.php Nothing fancy and no downloads and nothing to buy. Always a caveat - It's working now, but how long? :noidea:

Fox Sports Go streamed the race last year. Can you access FSG with Sling?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Try this link for FS1 and you can pick FS2 and NBCSN by using the Sports Channels on top of the page. http://www.time4tv.com/2016/02/fox-sports.php Nothing fancy and no downloads and nothing to buy. Always a caveat - It's working now, but how long? :noidea:

Fox Sports Go streamed the race last year. Can you access FSG with Sling?

Nope, Sling is a TV provider on Fox.com, but not on Fox Sports Go, not yet anyway.

Thanks for the link

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I looked at the NBCSN channel for the link and it's showing FS West. :smash: We have until July 8th, the first race on NBCSN to figure that one out. All the races until Daytona II are on Fox or FS1.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I looked at the NBCSN channel for the link and it's showing FS West. :smash: We have until July 8th, the first race on NBCSN to figure that one out. All the races until Daytona II are on Fox or FS1.

I know I will be able to see all of the Duels and such, I am just confused about the 500, worst comes to worst, I will head to the local Applebee's and each a lot of snacks and drink beer that day!

LOL

thumpar

Admiral
The 500 is on regular Fox. I get it on antenna. The HD on OTA is better than the providers too.