My Next Vehicle

Tnstratofam

Commander
Can she be excluded on the policy as a driver on the TA?? Only me and the wife are insured to drive my truck....

+1 On exluding her on the high performance car on your alls insurance. We did this when my step son turned 16 a couple of years ago. We excluded him on my Mustang, and my CJ7. He's now on his own policy which turned out to be pretty affordable. He can still drive my truck and the wifes car because they have full coverage and he carrys comp along with liability on his truck.

Last edited:

Tnstratofam

Commander
To the op I sold my 1988 5.0 LX convertible last year for start up money for my business. She was a pretty good car and basically stock, but we really hadn't driven her much in the last few years. I think I only put 2600 miles on her from 2010 to 2016. My CJ7 is kind of the same as I only put about 400 miles on her last year, but I kept it because unlike the Mustang I can drive it in the snow so it is a backup 4x4 for us.

I'm hoping my dad's One owner 1970 Mach1 ends up in the hanger before to long.

The Admiral has promised me our next new vehicle would be my choice. I'm thinking a new 5.0 convertible would really be nice.