NFL - Divisional Playoffs

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
I'm hoping for the Texans; but the Pats are probably going to win. They might have a better chance with Savage. Haven't got a clue about SB.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
New logo?

C1-8ubkWEAIHxC9.jpg

DeepCMark58A

Commander
The Packers are nobodies underdog, plus the Patriots are going to have get by the Steelers first.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Actually, the Packers are one of the, if not the hottest teams right now....

With the Steelers it seems to depend on which team shows up..... I know a couple of guys that can comment on them....Lol It's the NFL where anyone can beat anyone else on any given day......

boatman37

Lieutenant
Actually, the Packers are one of the, if not the hottest teams right now....

With the Steelers it seems to depend on which team shows up..... I know a couple of guys that can comment on them....Lol It's the NFL where anyone can beat anyone else on any given day......

Exactly. I try not to predict any Steelers games. I want to see them win them all but with injuries, mistakes and just lazy playing, they often look like a high school team. When they are on they can beat anybody in the league. Seems the only difference between the Steelers and Patriots is that NE has less bad days. I attribute that to coaching and mental preparation.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
They had the owner Spanos on the radio today. He said that was just temporary.

A short circuit! LOL

Current odds are;

Seahawks at Falcons, ATL by 5. Which Ryan or Wilson shows up on the field will make the difference. If the good QBs play on Sunday, it could be high scoring.

Texans at Pats - Pats by 15-15.5. NE is a safe bet to advance.

Steelers at Chiefs - Chiefs are 1 - 1.5 faves. Almost a pick'em. Not much for home field.

Pack at the Boys - Dallas are 4 - 4.5 over GB. GB might finish the Cowboys and they night not. I think it will closer than the oddsmakers say.

So other than the Texans going home, I have no clue on the other 3 games.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I want a pakers chiefs super bowl. I'd like the cheifs to win this time though

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Steelers at Chiefs - Chiefs are 1 - 1.5 faves. Almost a pick'em. Not much for home field.
Taking the Chiefs in that one. Should be much more but the Steeler fans have moved the spread. What some people don't understand is they set the spread to get the same number of takers on both sides.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They had the owner Spanos on the radio today. He said that was just temporary.

Kinda odd they would make a temp logo.......

I always thought home field was good for 3pts......

There was talk about Mn going to LA at one point. They built a state of the art stadium and stayed home....:)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

There was talk about Mn going to LA at one point. They built a state of the art stadium and stayed home....:)
My guess it was a slap in the face for San Diego not voting for the new stadium.

I think The vikings did what they did for bargaining power.

I really don't even care if there is a team in LA. This last season, we were forced to watch Ram games all the time. Missed some good games at the end of the season that actually meant something.

DeepCMark58A

Commander

I heard that if the vikings had moved to LA, the NFL was going to see to it that Minnesota was given an actual NFL franchise not the group of frauds that have played for 56 years of futility.