NFL - Week 14

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Raiders and Chiefs at Arrowhead stadium.
NBC 7:25 CT
A balmy 24 degrees.....
Chiefs 4-1 at home
Raiders 5-0 away
Should be a good game regardless of what some experts say.
I for one will sink deep into the couch while enjoying the game......

Admiral and cowboy are lockin' horns in the top spot........

Musky

WIMUSKY

Staff member
In a few days we'll be wishing for 24 deg........

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was going to say it ain't over yet with KC turning the ball over 3 times. Then the Raiders fumble on a 4th down FG try that would have made it a 5 point game with lots of time left.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looked like Cooper's fault all the way, he was almost jogging until the ball was thrown....

GA_Boater

Off topic some, but 4 London games the schedule for next year. How long before JAX Jaguars becomes the LON Beefeaters?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I just saw GA beat me to it. I should have known....... :rolleyes:

GA_Boater

I just saw GA beat me to it. I should have known....... :rolleyes:

Early bird................ LOL

4 games in London are 4 games taking money out of the real "home" team economies and the pockets of the stadium workers and vendors. Then add the Pats and Raiders game in Mexico City next year. Maybe someone can do something about that? :rolleyes: LOL

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Off topic some, but 4 London games the schedule for next year. How long before JAX Jaguars becomes the LON Beefeaters?

I thought next year it was supposed to be an away game for us ... Seems to be the only place we win though .. :facepalm:
As bad as we are right now ,well the offense , I still would hate to see them become the London Limey's !!! On a cool note the Jags are adding Jimmy Smith to the ring of honor on the stadium Sunday .... He was one heck of a receiver !!!

GA_Boater

I thought next year it was supposed to be an away game for us ... Seems to be the only place we win though .. :facepalm:
As bad as we are right now ,well the offense , I still would hate to see them become the London Limey's !!! On a cool note the Jags are adding Jimmy Smith to the ring of honor on the stadium Sunday .... He was one heck of a receiver !!!

I think London is an away game no matter how you look at it. Only Paris, Moscow, Bejing would be more away. LOL

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
My first game at arrowhead was minus 5, plus wind. or minus wind.....

going to be a loooong 10 days without my chiefs playing.

2 of last three games at home.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikings stall out 3 times in the redzone, so far. 3 FGs.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
4th time in the redzone they didn't make it on 4th down on the 1/2 yard line.......:facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member
Did anyone else feel the time out called with 1 second left in the Miami/Arizona game was before the play was over? Was the play dead when the AZ player lost his helmet? That was the only explanation I could come up with (other than conspiracy theories).

GA_Boater

Didn't see the Fish vs Birds tilt. I did watch Le'Veon Bell romp in the snow and make mincemeat of the Bill's defense. :D