Wow, we are having a heat wave!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
A tropical heat wave, it just finally climbed above zero for the first time in two days!

Current temp is 4.7 degrees!

T-Shirt weather!

:eek:

wrvond

Chief Petty Officer
Enjoy it while it lasts! And BTW, please to be keeping all that white stuff there with you. I won't mind too much if I don't see any this year at all.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Our temps are suppose to crash and freeze as the week get's longer. Going down to single digit highs too...... I'm glad. Freeze the ground. Less chance to dig it up with the plow..... If I ever plow.....

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Our temps are suppose to crash and freeze as the week get's longer. Going down to single digit highs too...... I'm glad. Freeze the ground. Less chance to dig it up with the plow..... If I ever plow.....

Awe come on, the ground has been froze around here for a few days and I went to start the plow truck cause a buddy was going to come pull me out this morning and plow truck said, no freaking way! I am not starting for you or anybody else!

:eek:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Looks like you guys are going to get negative highs a week from today.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looks like you guys are going to get negative highs a week from today.

Bring it on! Freeze the drives good and hopefully start on the lakes too.....

Let the fun begin, MT!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I think they are talking about our first frost tonight....cold, cold, cold! :eek:

Ha, I can poke fun. I used to live in north eastern PA when I was growing up and experienced all that white fluffy stuff coming out of the sky with no end. Just glad we don't get much of any of it here n middle Georgia.

aspeck

Staff member
We had snow, sleet, freezing rain, and rain yesterday ... temps hovered right around freezing. Today ... 50! Tonight and the rest of the week the cold starts to build ... bring on the snow!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Who needs to move south. I'll just head over to PA for warm/short winters.......... :)

Although, PA would still be south to me......

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Who needs to move south. I'll just head over to PA for warm/short winters.......... :)

Although, PA would still be south to me......

WIMUSKY, South is a relative term. Kind of like being rich or poor. It all depends on who you are talking to.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Friday it's supposed to get cold down here ... I think the upper 50's for the high ...
Good deal maybe it will kill some bugs !

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
bugs in florida dont die.....they just migrate to Miami

FlaCowboy

Ensign
You fellars keep that cold stuff up north...I like going to work in short pants and a tee shirt...:D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
My 1st plow of the year. 4" of fluff...... Now into the deep freeze.....

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
-25c(-13f) outside as I type, gonna stay that way for at least 2 weeks, then get cold with highs of -23c. Not much snow, can still see the grass

82rude

Rear Admiral
Cold and snow coming this way also.Back a bit we had 40 plus straight days of -25 to -40 f .Late 80,s or early 90,s

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
For got to plug the cars in last night. Turned the key and I swear the damn thing was saying 'Leeeeeeave Meeeeee Alonnnnnne'

82rude

Rear Admiral
With the wind -25 to -28c here today.Just looked out the front door and cannot see the street which is only about 30 feet away.Have had snow squalls all day long.I made the mistake of going out earlier and couldn't see 1 car length ahead of me.