NFL - Week 13

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Tonite:
Cowboys vs Vikings
NBC 7:25 central

America's team playing back to back Thu games....:rolleyes:

Dak is still the man for Dallas while Romo contemplates his future.

Spielman will be filling in for Zimmer at head coach for the Vikings due to surgery for a detached retina.

Adrian has been running at practice for the last week hoping to get back into the lineup before the end of the year.

The Admiral and cowboy are locked at the top spot followed by babock, SPJAG and sam60. Looks like 12vMan has thrown in the towel...

I have a feeling the rest of us will be throwing some hail marys......... Some of us have already started... :)

Good Luck All!

Musky

aspeck

Staff member
He has been done for a while ... just sayin'

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Brady is supposedly nursing a sore thigh/knee/ankle - Take your pick. Missed practices this week.

Bronco's QB Siemian has missed practice with a foot issue.

As a favor to all of you - My guaranteed, just can't lose pick this week. The Browns!

aspeck

Staff member
And there goes QB Bradford ... tough shot to the ribs ... Vikes and QB's aren't getting along well ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes falling apart in the 4th. Punter can't kick to save his life....

aspeck

Staff member
They came back...almost. On 2 pt conversion Bradford takes a whack to the face mask, no call by official and throw goes wildly high. Sorry, Musky.

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander
Well, I'm still alive but obviously out of contention for the season but I'll keep picking! Dang, just when I thought I was getting a handle on it too! 2 weeks ago I was in Baja for the 1000 then out in the So CA desert for Thanksgiving week and missed out. Good luck to the leaders. I hope everyone has a great holiday season as well.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They came back...almost. On 2 pt conversion Bradford takes a whack to the face mask, no call by official and throw goes wildly high. Sorry, Musky.

At least give the receiver a chance. So what if it's intercepted. Bradford gave no chance with that pass.

Yep, obvious blow to the head/facemask. They should of got a 2nd shot. How they missed the call is beyond me. Announcers couldn't understand it either.....

Overall, I was happy with the game. D really stepped up..... Would have been nice to get more than FGs..

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
At least give the receiver a chance. So what if it's intercepted. Bradford gave no chance with that pass.

Yep, obvious blow to the head/facemask. They should of got a 2nd shot. How they missed the call is beyond me. Announcers couldn't understand it either.....

Overall, I was happy with the game. D really stepped up..... Would have been nice to get more than FGs..
I thought his arm got hit that caused that pass to float. Should have been a call on the hit to the head.

They also didn't call the obvious false start on that play as well which would have blown the play dead even before all that other stuff.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I think it was Sam asked about Auto Picks - Here's how good it works. This is the Random result through SNF this week. I'll try the Popular choice for Week 14;

autopick.PNG

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Finally the Raiders are a legitimate team again. Wish it was them back in LA vs the Rams.

The worst thing about the Rams back in LA is that we automatically get that game vs a much better game.