College Bowl Mania 2016

aspeck

Staff member
We were a mere quarter of an inch away from the greatest moment in Rose Bowl history! As someone on Twitter pointed out, tommy trojan nearly stabbed himself in the foot during pregame:

I wish the team would have stabbed themselves in the foot!:flame:

dwco5051

Commander
As a Penn State Alumnus I would have liked a different outcome but I must say it sure was a great and interesting game.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
^^^ that's kinda like Kiffin giving interviews that weren't flattering to Saban. The 'Bama rule is only Saban gives interviews and Kiffin broke the rule and dissed his boss. So if Alabama doesn't repeat as Nat. Champs, it's Kiffins fault. LOL

Since I am a Bama fan...:)
What I understand is that Kiffin was late for several meetings in the weeks before Bama played Washington and it is because he was more focused on hiring assistants for his next head coaching job and Not Focused on putting together a good offensive game plan for Washington. Bama`s offense had the worst game of the season. Kiffin was even late getting to the bus after the Washington game and was left behind....:D

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
From one USC reject to the next. Hope Sarkissian has stopped drinking!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Kiffin has a habit of not getting on the bus. Pat Haden didn't let him get on the bus and left him at the airport in the middle of the night.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
From one USC reject to the next. Hope Sarkissian has stopped drinking!

I agree...I hate to see anyone with a drinking problem. However...if this reject can produce a National Title and put Bama on the doorstep of another National Title in the next 2 years like the last reject did the past 2 years...then I will be a happy Fan...:laugh:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I agree...I hate to see anyone with a drinking problem. However...if this reject can produce a National Title and put Bama on the doorstep of another National Title in the next 2 years like the last reject did the past 2 years...then I will be a happy Fan...:laugh:
You are confused. Alabama did it in spite of Kiffin. BTW, Kiffin was the OC when they lost to OSU too.

Sarkissian sued USC saying he had a disability because of his drinking problem and the school shouldn't have fired him until he went through alcohol treatment.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
TD 'Bama! 50+ yd drive in less than a minute......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Only 46 yds for Clemson after 1. Still 7-0 'Bama

WIMUSKY

Staff member
14 - 7
6 minutes until half........

Local BBB team won by 3. They're on top of the conference..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
68yd TD "Bama up 24 - 14 About 2 mins left in the 3rd... Going to watch the rest from the comfort of my pillow.... I must be the only one watching!

GA_Boater

I'm watching and waiting for the Tide to ebb and the Tiger to roar. 3 point game again and 14 minutes.

GA_Boater

The Tide went out and the Tiger ROARED! Clemson wins!

GA_Boater

I see GA is below me, right where he belongs......:fencing::boink::peace:

Right! :fish: :D

Congrats again, Tim. I think only sam60, jakedawg and myself picked Clemson.

The final standings;

capone.PNG

Attachments

• capone.PNG
    capone.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 0