NASCAR Premier Series

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They're bound and determined to kill the whole organization.......

Change, change, change has driven me away, along with a lot of boring races...

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
With all the rules and laser inspections and reprimands, and ... let them race, let them bump and block, let's see who can build a better car and put the better man (or woman) behind the wheel. Shucks, go back to the roots and put a case of moonshine in the trunks for added effect.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
7-11 should sign up to sponsor. Slurpee Cup fits this bunch of yahoo's!

Then they can have an actual cup trophy instead of that silver wavy thing.

aspeck

Staff member
Instead of the Cup Series, or the Premier Series, should they call it the Silver Wavy Thing Series?:laugh::eek:

aspeck

Staff member
It is sounding like the Monster gets the Cup, er, Silver Wavy Thing.

GA_Boater

Yep - The Nascar Monster Energy Premier Silver Wavy Thing Series. NMEPWTS or plain old NMEPS.

Monster will remain the primary sponsor of #41 Kurt Busch and existing teams can keep any energy drink sponsorship, but no new E-Drinks can be sponsors. What about 5-Hour Energy Shots and can any existing E-Drink sponsors extend agreements?

Coke sponsors NHRA with Mello Yello and now Nascar with Monster. The two racing series are competing for the same fans and dollars - How is that going to work?

So how many Kurt Busch Championships are in the future? Doesn't Nascar Monster Energy Premier Series sound like an English soccer league? NRIP

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sounds good to me...... Probably trying to tie into the hardcore Dodge followers....... Help fill the stands....

82rude

Rear Admiral
Lots of people have given up on nascar and the chase,im not sure you will ever fill the stands like the 90,s.I watched something on tv today that ive never seen before and its relatively new called the drone racing league.Pretty cool.Up here there use to be a fairly big nascar following and now its pretty small from all the people i know and the one constant is i don't watch anymore because of the chase,its not real racing.Thats the answer i get every single time.Just telling it like it is so don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

The drone racing is outrageous. I don't know how they avoid the obstacles. Well, some don't. LOL