daily music fix

sam60

Captain
Not you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ue2OA33jZac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Been years since I heard this one ...
Man I miss these guys ...

sam60

Captain
Have a great Fathers Day guys !!!

Sam, I thought that I knew all of their songs but never heard that one. Happy Father's Day! Ours are grown and away but I act as a Dad to oldest Grandson that lives with us that doesn't have a Dad. Enjoy.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
In honor of Fathers Day I thought I would post some music that I remember my father always seemed to listen to ... I never rode with him in his car that he didn't have HA plugged into his 8 track player ... That and all kinds of big band music ..

Post up some stuff your pop listened to ! I'll bet there was a lot of good stuff that will take you back in time !!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
In honor of Fathers Day I thought I would post some music that I remember my father always seemed to listen to ... I never rode with him in his car that he didn't have HA plugged into his 8 track player ... That and all kinds of big band music ..

Post up some stuff your pop listened to ! I'll bet there was a lot of good stuff that will take you back in time !!

Oh man I remember hearing that song many times as a boy. Those dancers are groovy! :lol:

Yeah as a boy in the back of a 64' Jeep wagon on the way to go camping in the mid 70's, the 8 track used to blare out some good old Johnny Horton.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That was a good one Watermann ! Dad loved Glen Miller also ... I always kinda liked it myself though growing up with r&r ..
This is a loooonnggg way from rap !