daily music fix

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I would almost sell my soul to be able to do this ...

Well Sam if you would stop building a boat and start playing the bass, and had some electronic equipment to loop for you and an electronic drum machine, you could do that as well. So pick your passion. :smile:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Gm , I just have too many passions to get good at any of em .. :D
I wonder how long it took the pipe guy to figure out what length to cut the pipe to get them in tune like that ..
Amazing what you can do with a bit of talent ,pvc, old flip flops , and some zip ties !:lol:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
These kids are living the dream but somebody has to step up with the vocals ...Cool to see kids having fun !

gm280

Supreme Mariner
These kids are living the dream but somebody has to step up with the vocals ...Cool to see kids having fun !

Yeah, they actually sounded pretty good. And like you stated, they need some vocals. But I wish they would live around me. I could get in on that music and maybe they would allow me to join in. :noidea:

I do miss the old days of the garage bands. Don't see that much of them these days. I was in a few, but we stunk royally. :facepalm:

southkogs

Staff member
I do miss the old days of the garage bands. Don't see that much of them these days. I was in a few, but we stunk royally. :facepalm:
LOL ... up here in Nashville even the garage bands are good :)

southkogs

Staff member
A sweet story was in the Tennessean recently on Glen Campbell, and Fox News picked it up HERE. There are some hard things in the story, but Glen's a pretty incredible guy and the family seems like really fine people. While it's all sad, it's not tragic by all accounts.

Listened to a little Glen Campbell today for some "feel good":

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
met him a couple times in Branson, was very polite for the meet and greet. My ex wife is/was a morning show radio host in Springfield MO and we met a lot of Branson's folks. Not all were polite

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I guess I better squeeze this one on before March is over;

Tnstratofam

Commander
The song that repeats a little to often in my head. Although in an odd way it gives me strength.