daily music fix

Tnstratofam

Commander
Very appropriate Joe during tax season!:encouragement:

To bad most don't or won't get it! :blue: Nor understand how bad the .......ment is at this!:facepalm:

southkogs

Staff member
One of my girls and I have been on a watching binge of WKRP in Cincinnati (can't believe how funny I've been finding that show), but the Steve Carlisle's full version of that theme song, and Joey Scarbury's full version of Believe It or Not from The Greatest American Hero are two show tunes that are really good songs:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
^^^^^Haven't heard that one in years it seems !! Classic !!!! ^^^^^

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Very nice Sam ^^^ one of my favorites ! Had a rough tiresome day today and that just calmed my nerves ... Good timing ...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
One of my girls and I have been on a watching binge of WKRP in Cincinnati (can't believe how funny I've been finding that show), but the Steve Carlisle's full version of that theme song, and Joey Scarbury's full version of Believe It or Not from The Greatest American Hero are two show tunes that are really good songs:

always liked the Greatest American Hero song, it was on the radio for a bit.

hands down WKRP was the funniest show ever on TV, second only to the Carol Burnett Show.

(ok not a song but gotta watch it)

'As God as my witness.....'

southkogs

Staff member
hands down WKRP was the funniest show ever on TV, second only to the Carol Burnett Show.

(ok not a song but gotta watch it)

'As God as my witness.....'

Two winners for sure - and both loaded with talent and comic genius ....

That episode with the turkeys is a killer. :D