New Addition to the Family

dwco5051

Commander
After going three years without a dog we decided it was time for another one even though it might outlive me. This is 13 week old Ella Garde Jade, almost 20 pounds already.

I have discovered that training a Doberman puppy should not be undertaken by someone taking blood thinners. Can’t wait for another month or so when she loses those little needles known as puppy teeth.

DSC04524.JPG
fetch

Attachments

• DSC04524.JPG
    DSC04524.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC04523.JPG
    DSC04523.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Dogs are always nice family members. We do miss ours but when they passed some years ago, I removed the dog door by replacing the actual entrance door to the screened in porch itself. I also removed the dog door out of the screened porch and re-screened that porch as well. And I really can't bring myself to add new dog doors into that new door and porch But we do miss having dogs around too. I wonder which one will win out over time? :noidea:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Dogs are always nice family members. We do miss ours but when they passed some years ago, I removed the dog door by replacing the actual entrance door to the screened in porch itself. I also removed the dog door out of the screened porch and re-screened that porch as well. And I really can't bring myself to add new dog doors into that new door and porch But we do miss having dogs around too. I wonder which one will win out over time? :noidea:

Boy, I loved my girls, but I just can't bring myself to go through the loss again, that broke my heart, but I do love the dogs, I am glad my friends and family have them, so I can get a fix everyonce in a while.

:)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I used to have a dobie. One of the sweetest dogs I ever had.