NFL - Week 7

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Musky is globetrotting, so someone has to it.

Week 6 is in the books and FlaCowboy with 9 wins has risen to the top of the pile. The Admiral garnered the most points for the week with 10.

Hope everyone made their picks. Big Ben had knee surgery and will miss the game against a fresh Brady and the Patriots.

Tonight Da Bears are in Green Bay. So far, midway through the 2nd quarter - Bears 0, GB 3

Good luck iBOATERs.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
No Title

Attachments

• photo254229.JPG
    photo254229.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo254230.JPG
    photo254230.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo254235.jpg
    photo254235.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

There you are! Vegged out, huh?

All field goals - Chi 3, GB 6 at the half.

GA_Boater

Chicago scored a TD. Fumble recovery after Rodgers is sacked in the end zone. GB answered by driving right down the field for a TD. The Pack is still up by 3.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Musky .. Where ya camping ?
I almost forgot to pick ... Was grillin some steaks and forgot ... I'm really scratching my head this week... might take some chances !

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Musky .. Where ya camping ?
I almost forgot to pick ... Was grillin some steaks and forgot ... I'm really scratching my head this week... might take some chances !

We're at Fort Morgan RV Park, AL. Backed up to the bay. White caps out there today, north wind..... Everyone is in jackets, I walked out in a t-shirt. They said it's "sweater weather" on tv.. Bahahahaha.. Temps "only" in the 70s for a couple days.......:smow::laugh:

Last edited:

bassman284

Commander
They didn't. GB over the Bears 26-10.

Volphin and Bassman - :tsk: No pick for tonight!
The worst of it is I was thinking about it of and on all day, I'm a Bear fan so I kind of wanted to pick them but as bad as the Packers have been I figured they'd probably win it. Suddenly the game's on and I haven't made a pick. Duh.

GA_Boater

Don't forget the first Sunday game, Rams/Giants, is from London, so kick-off is around 9:30 AM

bassman284

Commander
I'm about to get at that right now. Maybe I'll put next Thrusday in while I'm at it. I forgot last Thursday's pick, too. Gettin' old. Time flies by me.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The NFL needs to get away from this London thing. No, they don't need to expand across the pond... Talk about a waste of money sending teams over there.....

GA_Boater

The NFL needs to get away from this London thing. No, they don't need to expand across the pond... Talk about a waste of money sending teams over there.....

They want an expansion team over there. Trouble is the our football is pointed and a home team isn't the same thing as 2 or 3 games a year. And how could a London team be scheduled? Totally ridiculous!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I agree ^^ . Seems like our owner has us locked in for a while over there .. We lose a home game most of the time ... Pre-season fine but regular is getting old ..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What can we expect from Goodell except idiocy......

angus63

Captain
Is there any question that the guy (or gal) who decided the NFL needed to produce games in London is the same guy (or gal) that decided Coke needed New Coke? I do not like breakfast football...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Breakfast football? Good one! Me neither. Haven't watched any of them......