Dogs......

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
working from home this afternoon. the dogs decide to lay about the office. one of them just passed gas and peeled the paint off the walls.

my eyes are tearing up as I type this......dang......

alldodge

Staff member
Most the time mine just smells like old dog food, but ever once in a while it would knock a maggot off a gut wagon. She does me proud :D

Scott Danforth

Staff member
finally able to get back into the office.... what did she eat?

alldodge

Staff member
If your referring to mine, the last time was after eating left over stake scraps

Scott Danforth

Staff member
no mine. probably a gecko or other crawly thing from outside.... the food we feed them is usually Iams or Eukanuba

thumpar

Admiral
My dogs are on a grain free diet because they have issues with the food you can get at regular stores. No gas here.

Pusher

Lieutenant
My dog's not a dog at all. Mine's a Bengal pound kitten.... with gas 😂😵😨

G_Hipster

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Mine does me like that once in a while. Grain? I dunno. Maybe it's the corn meal in the nacho dorito's. She's a spoilt brat.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
cats don't fart. But they do walk across your keyboard...

ours comes running when I get up in the morning to answer emails. he runs across Tammy's keyboard, jumps onto her real estate paperwork knocking it to the floor, to then jump onto my desk to lay on the keyboard.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
When we still had our two Siberian Huskies (they pass a few years ago), they were inside dogs. And once in a while when they were laying down next to you one of them would pass gas and then raise her head, look at their bottom, and lay their heads back down as if to say, I did good. We miss those dogs, no so much their gas, but their companionship.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ours comes running when I get up in the morning to answer emails. he runs across Tammy's keyboard, jumps onto her real estate paperwork knocking it to the floor, to then jump onto my desk to lay on the keyboard.

must be genetic in cats

our new kid about a month ago:

We had another that did same thing as a kitten up to adult (he's passed). The old girl is too good to pretend to like us so she stays away.

and no farts.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
When we still had our two Siberian Huskies (they pass a few years ago), they were inside dogs. And once in a while when they were laying down next to you one of them would pass gas and then raise her head, look at their bottom, and lay their heads back down as if to say, I did good. We miss those dogs, no so much their gas, but their companionship.

my American Bullmastiff Jake (passed in 2007) used to sit at attention, pass gas, get up, turn around and sniff the carpet, then move about 2 feet to sit back down. still no where near as bad as the dog yesterday.

Joe, cats need to be the center of attention. if they see you staring at something (laptop and keyboard, newspaper, etc) they will get right up in your line of sight.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Thankfully mine doesn't fart much. Blue buffaloe or some ridiculous expensive food. He pretty much just sleeps under boats all day.

Attachments

• photo254201.jpg
    photo254201.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 0

Pusher

Lieutenant
Mine defintely farts and you know it. My wife figured out that if you pull the drawer out the cat will nap in it while you tyoe over her purring bundle of fur.

I have a saying: Cats want love but dogs need love.

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_183834833_crop_554x608.jpg
    IMG_20161020_183834833_crop_554x608.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 0

Baylinerchuck

Commander
my American Bullmastiff Jake (passed in 2007) used to sit at attention, pass gas, get up, turn around and sniff the carpet, then move about 2 feet to sit back down. still no where near as bad as the dog yesterday.

Maggie our Australian Shepherd does about the same.....farts when laying down, looks at her rear, then gets up with that guilty look and shamefully retreats to another room.....gotta love those dogs!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
IMG_4840.JPG

Exactly. Our husky does the same thing. She rarely passes gas.

No idea why the pic flipped on it's side.....

I can't believe we're discussing this now. It's usually a Dec/Jan topic!:laugh:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
we have a bulldog that farts like a drunk in a bar. Loud and Proud. I think it is the warning to clear out or die from whatever she just let fly.
they are deadly. our other dog won't even stick around for it.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Jest told my wife we've gotathread on xog farts. She looked at me and said 'they stink. End of story' and walked away