NFL - Week 6

82rude

Rear Admiral
Breaking news! Hundreds of police are descending on buffalos stadium.Apparently the bills are murdering the 49 ers.Looks good on Kap .Never liked San Fran after they screwed over Alex Smith.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Giants just scored 27-23 ... Over a minute left

NY held on for the win !

Last edited:

bassman284

Commander
Wow. My late game picks are either getting stomped or in trouble. I checked and apparently almost everybody else made the same picks I did except I picked Atlanta over Seattle. Yeah dumb but I thought I'd take a flyer.

Whoa! Atlanta just took the lead! I still have life.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Atlanta just got totally screwed!Never knew the refs were from the institute for the blind!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Would have been a good week to take a chance or two .... If I only had a crystal ball ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Guess that's it for the Steelers. They were looking good until Big Ben gets hurt today.

Not sure why I picked Texas. I thought they were at least better than the Colts. Time for a new QB and a new Coach. Both are pretty mediocre.

EDIT: Of course I say this and then Texans score on a long drive with a great pass!

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I need to complain about Osweiler more often. Amazing throw in OT and Houston completes the comeback.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I gave up on two picks today. Sure thought that Seattle and Texans were both losers. And then they come from behind and win!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Breaking news! Hundreds of police are descending on buffalos stadium.Apparently the bills are murdering the 49 ers.Looks good on Kap .Never liked San Fran after they screwed over Alex Smith.

Im sure glad they did tho....

aspeck

Staff member
Big Ben out for possibly 3 weeks with a torn miniscus

Volphin

Lieutenant
This MNF game is just awful. Refs are wearing out their flags. geeeez