NFL - Week 6

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, we had our 2 days off, now it's back at it for another week of pigskin.

Newton completed all his concussion protocol and should be in the lineup. His RB buddy, Stewart(no not Tony), is supposed to start too after a long hiatus.

Tonite we have Denver at San Diego....... Will the Chargers break the Denver D. My wife hopes not... :)

Still time to get your picks in. iboats_tim didn't get his picks in last week, don't be like tim... :)

Cowboy is on top of the heap with a 3 way tie for 2nd..... Still anyones championship for the taking..........

Musky

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ugly Color Rush unis for Denver.

Siemian is back at QB for Denver after missing last week, their only loss so far.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
SD marches down the field for a td. Keep it up!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Union suits. Did you see a flap? :rofl:

SD color isn't bad. They don't cause a headache.

aspeck

Staff member
Denver really needs a QB and an offense ... 2 first downs in the first half? Pathetic.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
SD tried to give it away, but held on. Give the Admiral a congrats!

aspeck

Staff member
It did get interesting down the stretch ... and the Penguins won the extended shootout.

iboats_tim

User
I totally blew it you guys :facepalm:

Too many fantasy line-ups and other pool picks to send in...I guess it totally slipped my mind. Now all I need to do is get every pick right the rest of the way I guess...

sam60

Captain
I totally blew it you guys :facepalm:

Too many fantasy line-ups and other pool picks to send in...I guess it totally slipped my mind. Now all I need to do is get every pick right the rest of the way I guess...

Don't feel too bad, Tim. I thought I had all of my week 4 picks complete and Bruce pointed out that I forgot to make them. I salvaged half the week.

I went to make picks the next week and they were all already made. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: