NFL - Week 3

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes are doing good against the Panthers.....19-10 woo-hoo....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Note to self, stay with gut pick......:facepalm: Not over yet, but, up by 12 with 5min to go...

boatman37

Lieutenant
yes. wentz was impressive but the eagles defense impressed me even more. pittsburgh was just off all around and philly was on top of their game. i do think pittsburgh underestimated them. they do that often. usually lose to teams they should beat.

aspeck

Staff member
Last time the Steelers lost to the Eagles, the Steelers won the Super Bowl. The Steelers have to give the Philly fans something to cheer about ... LOL!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Last time the Steelers lost to the Eagles, the Steelers won the Super Bowl. The Steelers have to give the Philly fans something to cheer about ... LOL!

Hoping history repeats!

I think Eagles fans may be cheering about Wentz.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
The Bills are stuffing the Cards. :eek:

Yep - that's because we spent last weekend up in the Adirondacks at a place that had NO service at all. But we had boats and beer - all good

So, who is Belicek (sp?) going to make a new QB star this week?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yep - that's because we spent last weekend up in the Adirondacks at a place that had NO service at all. But we had boats and beer - all good

So, who is Belicek (sp?) going to make a new QB star this week?

A broomstick. He will make it work!

aspeck

Staff member
Hoping history repeats!

I think Eagles fans may be cheering about Wentz.

Oh, they are! We live close to the edge of where Steeler fans turn into Eagles fans ... so there is a lot of green gloating going on ... and "Wentzlvania" cheers and signs.