College Football 2016

bassman284

Commander
Not surprised. PSU has been the underdog, and for good reason, all season. Yet, after the 4th game of the season all they have done is win. It should be a good game with USC scoring often in the first half and PSU scoring often in the second half. Who scores the most will win the game. That is my prediction.
Interesting that in the Bowl Mania PSU is leading the picks. Maybe just based on rankings.

aspeck

Staff member
Yeah I know, but why? I'm just speculating that because PSU is ranked #5 and USC #9 folks are picking PSU for that reason.

Probably the reason that more people think PSU will win ... or because PSU has more fans/alumni that are playing, or more people playing think PSU is the better team, or ... just see Bruce's simple answer ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Or, nobody has an idea about west coast teams. They rarely broadcast them in the midwest..... Probably less out east....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Or, nobody has an idea about west coast teams. They rarely broadcast them in the midwest..... Probably less out east....
When the games start at 7:30 out here, most people on the east coast are already asleep.