IRT Death

boatman37

Lieutenant
that sucks. i watched it the first season or two but haven't watched it for awhile

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Been all over the news around my part of the country, I am sorry to hear it, I was actually looking forward to his new show, Rest in Peace...

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
was a sad thing to learn, I see the show starts back up tonight.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Been all over the news around my part of the country, I am sorry to hear it, I was actually looking forward to his new show, Rest in Peace...

I heard he was going to have a show involving plane crashes, go figure..... First and foremost I feel for his family and his family is all that really matters...... But, I wonder what this will do for the show? I was glad when they dumped Huey a couple years ago...

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
From my understanding and what they have been saying on the news the last couple of days, he was going out to scout new areas for his new show on recovering plane wrecks from remote areas and wilderness areas. I actually did a sports show a couple of years ago and he ended up in the booth next to me, so we spent a couple of days together shooting the sh*t and making fun of people.

He was quite a nice guy, sorry this has happened.