My new favorite TV Ad!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
The Amazon TV spot with the Golden Retriever and the baby, is killing me, when they order the ruff to turn the dog into a lion..

I think you have had to live with Golden puppies to really get it, which I had two of them for many years, Golden's have such a unique personality, I totally get it.

Both of my Golden's are now gone, but that TV spot sure brings back many favorable memories with those dogs! Man, I miss those dogs!

:)

gm280

Supreme Mariner
You mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pGgRgTnMTA

I've never seen it until now.

We had two Siberian Huskies and they were the most amazing dogs we've ever owned. They lived 'til 13 years and 16 years old. We now have no dogs and really miss them, but not ready to get any more presently. Dogs are the best.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I've seen that ad. My wife really likes it..... I guess I've never had a favorite......

We have a purebred Siberian Husky, 2yrs old...... She sure can be stubborn if she wants to be.....

southkogs

Staff member
Reminds me of my second Golden. She was exceptional in her obedience. But that same face, "no ... I'm supposed to be in there with you guys!"

Cool ad.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I've seen that ad. My wife really likes it..... I guess I've never had a favorite......

We have a purebred Siberian Husky, 2yrs old...... She sure can be stubborn if she wants to be.....

I am sure with you having a Siberian Husky you've heard her sing lots of time. Ours use to do that so many times it was interesting to see them sing to us. They almost look like that are trying to talk. I will say though, then never ever barked, even when someone came to the door. Now they would be there to greet whoever showed up, but never barked.

Tigosaurus

Cadet
Lost both of my Labs last year in an accident. Labs do have different personalities but both breeds want to please. Loved that ad.