Nascar Race #24 - Pure Heart Racing And X-Brats

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
MT - Ya spoiled it for Musky. LOL

Did anyone hear what I think I heard when Keso was interviewed?

He was asked about having 3 drivers around him going for their first win. He said he hoped one of them would give him a break so he could win. :facepalm:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
He was asked about having 3 drivers around him going for their first win. He said he hoped one of them would give him a break so he could win. :facepalm:

No, he said, he was just hoping they would run into each other and give him the win, two rookies and a first timer, it was a big possibility. He was just waiting for someone to make a mistake, but he DID not say he was wanting one of them to give him a break.. Damn press screws everything up!

I watched the interview and he did not say he wanted them to give him a break!

GA_Boater

That's why I asked. What I thought he said and what he said are different. The Admiral tells me I'm deaf! The press had nothing to do with it. :smile:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I loved it when they interviewed Kyle and he said, him, Chase and Ryan had a "John Force" restart! All three of them spun the tires so bad, it looked like a drag race between Force and Garlits and Muldowny! You had to see the restart to know why Kelso said he was just hoping they ran into each other and gave him the race!

:eek:

GA_Boater

Breakfast in bed tomorrow. Congrats, dear. The first :first: for you this year. Yes, over easy and crisp bacon.

TcS added another 25 over Vertical Pedal in the overall standings.

Darlington is the next race for Cup and X-Men, Cup on Saturday and X-Men on Friday. Trucks are going to Canada for a Sunday race.

64osby

Admiral
GA, do you bake bacon or fry it?

What time is breakfast served? :rolleyes:

Great to see Larson finally win, but I was rooting for Chase.

Was hoping for the extra 30 points. :watermelon:

GA_Boater

Fry the bacon, 64. Keeps the skillet out of the Admiral's arsenal, for a short time anyway. :D

I hoped for a Chase win, too. I'll keep dreaming about getting breakfast served to me. LOL

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I was happy with the results on Sunday, just having a new winner was great, I would have felt the same with Blaney, Chase or Larson, the future of Nascar is here boys!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
How many different winners are there this year so far?

boatman37

Lieutenant
without looking i'm going to say 12 or 13. i think there were only 3 open spots left on the 16 car chase grid so that would be 13 different winners

GA_Boater

I'm with MT - It would be nice to see some of the younger guys get a first win.

Darlington is the next race for Cup and X-Men, Cup on Saturday and X-Men on Friday.

Sure messed this up. :facepalm: The long weekend threw me off. It should have been "Darlington is the next race for Cup and X-Men, Cup on Sunday evening and X-Men on Saturday."