Nascar Race #23 - The Bristol Stomp

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Adding yellow flag laps from lap 38 when the red flag came out last night.

Lap 59 restart - Green flag.

GA_Boater

Debris - Caution #4. Lap 256 less than 1/2 the race to go..................... if the rain stays away.

GA_Boater

Shrubby spins, he was having problems. Picked up 3 others. Yellow #6

GA_Boater

Aw - Keso found another dirty driver. Ooops - It's the other dirty driver's brother. LOL #7.

And #8 for Bowyer doing wall rubbing.

And now #9 and red flag for rain. 55 to go.....maybe.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, I guess I don't need to turn to the race now....

boatman37

Lieutenant
hmmmm. submitted my picks the other day but now when i log in it shows no drivers listed. not that i did good anyway but...lol

GA_Boater

hmmmm. submitted my picks the other day but now when i log in it shows no drivers listed. not that i did good anyway but...lol

These are the picks I see for you - McMurray, Logano, Dillon, Almirola, Allmendinger and Shrubby to win in his Toyota.

Are they wrong - Lodge a protest with Nascar. LOL

GA_Boater

We all have clean clocks because Trackchick was kind enough to clean 'em for us. More than 100 points over 64 in 2nd! TcS gets the :first: for Bristol.

Needless to say, TcS is still the overall leader after clobbering Vertical Pedal by over 200 points!

Coming up - Michigan.

boatman37

Lieutenant
These are the picks I see for you - McMurray, Logano, Dillon, Almirola, Allmendinger and Shrubby to win in his Toyota.

Are they wrong - Lodge a protest with Nascar. LOL

sounds right. still shows no drivers though. odd. i'm gonna try a different computer to see what it does

boatman37

Lieutenant
hmmmm. logged in from another computer and couldn't sign into nascar.com. i installed a new firewall a couple of weeks ago and it was blocking the login window. fixed that now. still fine tuning it. still not sure why this laptop shows no drivers though. the other computer shows the drivers you listed. good thing cause i didn't want to get ripped off of my 19th place finish:facepalm: