My first...

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Put some decent optics on it and REACH OUT with it. It is too valuable (And bullets cost too much) to just play with at short ranges. I am jealous because that is the next purchase for the stable ;)

angus63

Captain
If I listen real closely, I can hear the faint sounds of thub..thub......thub..thub...rolling in from the hills of PA. Nice score Art. Last raffle we won was for a spa visit. You win

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
If I listen real closely, I can hear the faint sounds of thub..thub......thub..thub...rolling in from the hills of PA. Nice score Art. Last raffle we won was for a spa visit. You win

Talking about the thub, Thursday, I was driving down the freeway and looked in the rearview mirror and saw this climbing up our rear at about 100 feet up,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_UH-1_Iroquois

Brought back some great memories as it cruised over us and kept going down the road, barely above the tree tops.

aspeck

Staff member
Sad thing is, Because of various complications, it will be sometime in September before I can play with it, and then I will be busy securing my rifles for elk and deer seasons in CO and PA ...

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Depends on which 7.62 you are talking about, 7.62 x 39, or 7.62 x 51, there is also some 7.62 x 45 guns out there as well. I am getting ready to build a 7.62 x 39 rifle.

:D

Funny MT I just built an AR platformed 7.62X39 few months ago. Eighty % lower the rest purchased components. I'm sure you know they make dedicated mags for the that cal and platform. I've run a few dozen 30 round clips through mine with zero issues.