Nascar Week #19 - New Hampshire 301

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
80 laps to go and the 3rd caution - Debris.

Only 17 cars on the lead lap. they waited too long to close up the field. :doh:

GA_Boater

Another debris caution. #4.

Truex is saying his clutch is gone. 30 laps to go.

GA_Boater

#5 - Bowman sitting in for Jr.lost a tire and something happened to Elliott at the same time. I don't think they hit each other.

Watching the replay, the 24 lost the left front and got squirmy, bumping the car next to him. Then the 88 lost a tire behind and scraped the wall.

Bowman was doing a good job. 24 laps left.

GA_Boater

Now Busch41 has a tire rub on the restart.

Kenseth is leading

GA_Boater

Busch41 brings out the 6th yellow for a flat tire. 20 to go.

Keso lost a tire, too.

GA_Boater

!7 to go and the New England version of the Big One.

#31 contacts Larson, who spins and causes a few more to crumple up. Newman, Kahne and Edwards in the mess.

This was a dull, boring race until the last few laps. :doh:

GA_Boater

Kenseth wins with Stewart, Harvick, Logano and Biffle rounding out the top 5.

With the way Nascar.com has been acting up today, the provisional iFL winner is Jip.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
And Kenseth fails post race inspection, nobody knows what is going to happen, he is the first winner to fail the post race, could be interesting to see how things go!

GA_Boater

15 driver points for Kenseth and nothing else against him. Except the crew chief will be fined, suspended and some owner points.

No one has ever had a win taken away. But no one has ticked of Nascar like Matt did last year.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And Kenseth fails post race inspection, nobody knows what is going to happen, he is the first winner to fail the post race, could be interesting to see how things go!

Well we know one thing, they won't take the win away.....

boatman37

Lieutenant
man. went to the boat today and forgot to record the race. but i kept checking in on my phone. guess its a good thing it was a boring race...

aspeck

Staff member
The Jip win buoyed John's morale. He was so frustrated at his performance over this year ... I told John he just needed to get rid of Jr to do well ... That didn't go over well with the Jr fan!

GA_Boater

The Jip win buoyed John's morale. He was so frustrated at his performance over this year ... I told John he just needed to get rid of Jr to do well ... That didn't go over well with the Jr fan!

That's funny.

Jr. is penciled in on the entry list for Indy. The decision if he goes will be Tues. or Wed. according to Hendrick.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The man has plenty of money. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires soon.... I wouldn't doubt if he's already been talking to Hendrick.... You don't want to turn out like some of the NFL players. Just watched Concussion the other day...

GA_Boater

Official results;

Jip took home his first :first: of the year. I told you to take Dale Jr., but no one listens to me. :eek: Congrats on the win!

TcS has added to the lead over Vertical Pedal

aspeck

Staff member
They are saying Gordo is in and Jr out this week ...

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
The man has plenty of money. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires soon.... I wouldn't doubt if he's already been talking to Hendrick.... You don't want to turn out like some of the NFL players. Just watched Concussion the other day...

If you really want to look at a great sports figure that lost it all, because he went one to much in his career, and that is Muhammad Ally, His Parkinson's that eventually took him was induced because of to many hard hits to the head. I can bet the farm, him and his future wife have been talking long an hard this last couple of weeks.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
If you really want to look at a great sports figure that lost it all, because he went one to much in his career, and that is Muhammad Ally, His Parkinson's that eventually took him was induced because of to many hard hits to the head. I can bet the farm, him and his future wife have been talking long an hard this last couple of weeks.

Ali is the poster child, per say, of what happens when a guy takes too many hits to the melon....... Jr is a smart guy and sees what the future "could" hold...... A potential Championship is nothing if you lose your sanity....