Anyone watching alone

puddle jumper

Captain
So I live about 50 miles from each were this show is filmed. Us here call it camping and think the shows cast could do or have done a lot better at living in a rain forest on the west coast. What you think

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
I don't live that close, but I've been up there quite a bit, and it's not that much different from where I live. It's hard for someone not familiar with the region to acclimate quickly, the lady from Oregon is doing well, the others have struggled at times, or tapped out quickly. Seems like loneliness and boredom may get them before anything else.

puddle jumper

Captain
I think your right on the being alone part. That would get to me also. The thing the locals see is almost every thing that live in our ocean can be eaten. The plant life on the other hand can be not so good. So who do you think will win. I think the guy with the glasses will do it

PW2

Commander
My gripe is most of the crab they call Dungeness crab are actually Red Rock crab. Still edible and tasty, but with a much tougher shell

robert graham

Admiral
I've been watching it and enjoy it a lot....interesting the different types of folks out there and their variety of dealing with everything....I think the things that would kill my desire out there is the constant rain and cold, hunger and fear if bears at night. You gotta just know the nights get awful long... Good Show!....