Pro Bowl............

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I heard about that ... Might give a chance for some to see the game that otherwise couldn't ... Heck just a few hours drive for me ... Now if we could only get some pro bowl players on our team .. :facepalm: :lol:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Seems like a bunch of the big names never show up anyway...... Don't want to take a chance of getting hurt and/or they're in the SB....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
They should just put it out of its misery. I don't know a single person who watches it unless they live is some frozen tundra and/or have no life! :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They should just put it out of its misery. I don't know a single person who watches it unless they live is some frozen tundra and/or have no life! :)

:suspicious: I like to watch golf in the middle of winter just to see something green...

aspeck

Staff member
I think if they want to make the Pro Bowl interesting, set it the Sunday before the Super Bowl at the same venue ... another part of Super Bowl week. Also make it mean something. Conference that wins is the home team and also gets the 1st choice of kicking/receiving or which end of the field ... some type of reason that the team actually wants to win. Then you MIGHT get a few viewers back. If not, you just get the people WAY up north that want to see something green.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Getting rid of the team captain thing is a start. Going back to the AFC vs NFC is much better and as aspeck said, the winning conference should be the SB home team, just as MLB does it. Also have it the week after the Super Bowl so the SB players can join in and eliminate the 1 week SB gap after the playoffs.

Make the Pro Bowl mean something instead of a vacation.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
There are no good all star games. Get rid of all of them. This includes college football all star games.

Deciding the home team from the all star game is already dumb in baseball so I wouldn't want that applied to football too.

Last edited: