Nascar Race #13 - Coca Cola 600 - The End Of A Long Day of Racing

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Trivia time - Rossi drives for Micheal Andretti, so he broke the Andretti curse. First Andretti family Indy win of any kind since Mario won in 1969

boatman37

Lieutenant
well newgarden almost pulled it off. sage was running good but made a bad move. didn't realize spencer pigot was in the race too. i was really hoping josef would get it done but good to see a newbie win it

GA_Boater

Not cookin' bones until tomorrow. As usual, a buck short and a day late! :watermelon:

GA_Boater

Hard to say. The bands from Bonnie are wrapping around, but seem to be breaking up before hitting Charlotte.

char rain.PNG

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Nascar sure does love to cash in on advertisements...why can`t they just be honest...we are gonna throw a yellow flag so we can make some mulla...:tape: I better watch what I say or I might get :ban: by Nascar...:bounce:

GA_Boater

During the Comp caution Elliott and Blaney were caught speeding on pit road - To the back they go.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Keso and Harvick`s cars seem to be equal...I wonder which one will get tired of the other and give a lil :bump2:

GA_Boater

At lap 100 - Truex is still the leader, followed by Johnson, Hamlin, Keso and Logano. Bayne was speeding on pit road during the last pit stops. 21 cars on the lead lap

GA_Boater

Nascar sure does love to cash in on advertisements...why can`t they just be honest...we are gonna throw a yellow flag so we can make some mulla...:tape: I better watch what I say or I might get :ban: by Nascar...:bounce:

That was the Competition yellow, Cowboy. Which I don't understand because all 40 cars are on the same track and they can make adjustments during regular pit stops. I think Nascar is the only one to do such a silly thing.

We did another real yellow on lap 203 when the #32 scraped the wall. So far only 3 yellers for 15 laps.

At lap 240, Trues has led all but 5 laps.

GA_Boater

So the 4th caution is for debris. Was it shown? Truex must be running too good to suit Nascar.

boatman37

Lieutenant
hope truex can finish it off tonight. he deserves it after the bad luck he has had this year

GA_Boater

Now Blaney shreds a tire and no yellow. I'm flabbergasted.

GA_Boater

Martin Truex Jr. pulled it off and led all but 8 laps.

It looks like Trackchick is gonna win iFL this week by 2 1/2 points. We will know on Tuesday after the lugnut check. :D

Last edited: