Nascar - All-Star Race, Charlotte

64osby

Admiral
Johnson's gaming was a huge mistake. He didn't have a prayer against all the 4 tire cars.

Waiting to see what Nascar fines are for the Grand Marshall after those post accident comments.

Edwards team still seems to be playing with the lugnuts. Looks to be tightening 5 only when needed.

Larson raced well, but his post race interview seemed really strained.

Nascars rules had everyone confused. The TV crew and the drivers had no idea what was going on. ?If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bu!!s#!+.? ― W.C. Fields

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I don't blame Larson for being upset. He's been getting close and he's frustrated.

I think Keso should should stick to driving. His ideas for this All-Star format clearly Hoovered! The 9-10-11 driver thing is insane. It should be 0-20 (all drivers) or 0 to the number of cars on the lead lap so games like Johnson tried to play are eliminated. Bring back the huge roulette wheel to spin for the number!

It's time again for a Nascar official in each pit to monitor pit stops. Obviously the "Eye In The Sky" isn't working. The lugnut checkpoint was amateur at best!

A very disappointing "All-Star" event.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
If they fine him, after all the crap of the race last night, I don't think it will go over real good.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The last fine over lugnuts didn't sit well with many, especially after the powers agreed with Smoke and changed the rules.