NCIS

aspeck

Staff member
Who is going to be watching Michael Weatherly's last episode as a regular on NCIS tonight? My family has informed me for the last month that we would be watching.

aspeck

Staff member
I get the Pirate game during the commercials ... but they have thrown in a few zingers that were not expected ... wife and daughter have been laughing and blubbering ...

jbcurt00

Staff member
lots of shows killing primaries off this end of season.

Mine jumped up and screamed

I knew it

And scared the hearing dog when they introduced his daughter.... the deaf one just looked around at the excitement....

:rip: Ziva

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Admiral was blubbering, too.

I think Weatherly should have stayed on as DiNozzo. Bull, the new show of his picked up by CBS is about the early career of Dr. Phil as a shrink consultant to lawyers. Huh?

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
I had my DVR set to record it and our power went out!.....I'm sure it will be in the reruns eventually.....ugh!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Don't watch it.......... So you were informed thusly, eh Art! :lol: You need a second tv.......

We're into Chicago Fire/PD/Med and now looks like they're going to have a Chicago Justice(not sure about that one, we'll see if it's good like the rest).... Fire/PD are my favs......

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

I think Weatherly should have stayed on as DiNozzo. Bull, the new show of his picked up by CBS is about the early career of Dr. Phil as a shrink consultant to lawyers. Huh?
Wtf?

bassman284

Commander

Well, I don't know about his new gig although it sounds like something I'm unlikely to watch, but his time on NCIS was about done, on e way or another. the "VERY special agent" schtick was wearing thin. At least they didn't decide to kill him off and only killed off Ziva off screen. I;ve watched Castle for years and when they found out they weren't going to be renewed, they killed off BOTH Castle and Beckett. OR DID THEY? They ran an epilogue that indicated they both survived and had 3 or 4 kids. Weak.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I won't watch Dr, Phil, who I consider to be Jerry Springer or Maury Povich with a medical degree, so why would I watch a fictional show based on his pre-Oprah TV days?

The female audience will probably love it. :doh: