why iboats is better then facebook....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So then, again I don't have a Facebook, Twitter or cell phone. Am I antisocial?

Cell phone that stays in my truck and I don't text, I just make/receive calls(I actually talk to people), and FB. That's it..... Being social is over-rated anyway........ :)

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I live almost 2 miles away from my nearest neighbor, in the middle of nowhere, I do have a cell, but don't text and won't even answer the dumb thing, in fact don't know where it is right now! don't do Twitter, and only have a FB account so I can see the kids and grandkids who like all over hells creation and they don't call us!

And you ask if you are anti-social!

:facepalm:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Thanks, feel better now that I know I'm not alone. Though I still don't like big crowds. I have often wondered what it would be like to live in an area where there was no lakes or rivers. Don't think I'd do well.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I will probably get a twitter account once I get drafted by the NBA.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
WIMUSKY;n1017767... Being social is over-rated anyway........ :)[/QUOTE said:
I keep telling the Admiral that ....I add yard ornaments and knick knacks to to that list also ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Speaking of Finch's do these look like baby ones ? idk

And can they fly right out of the nest ?

Idk know either. Usually ma gives them a shove out the nest and they have no choice but to fly...Lol

ezbtr

Commander
My ex posted on something my current wife commented on yesterday. Odd, she asked if the posteter actually knew my wife. Old friend pre divorce.

yeah my ex got on FB and was dingin me via some pics of my son, only person ever had to learn to block :facepalm: