Nascar Race #10 - LugNut 500 at Tallagega

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
It was McDowl that got on Danica's bumper and loosened her up, Bowyer was behind them too, Joey had nothing to do with this one and ended up getting taken out also.

aspeck

Staff member
Was that a race or s Demo derby? I think every Race NASCAR should say it might rain at the halfway point, or sometime after ... No one knows when the race will end .... Makes for wild ride!

boatman37

Lieutenant
i think matt was more mad about earlier when he got ran down below the yellow line but joey let him back in. apparently matt didn't see the rest of the race and saw how wild everyone was driving. can't blame joey there. matt needs to chill and i'm not much of a joey fan

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It was McDowl that got on Danica's bumper and loosened her up, Bowyer was behind them too, Joey had nothing to do with this one and ended up getting taken out also.

That's how I saw it..........

64osby

Admiral
Listened to the end of the race on MNR while up at trout camp. What a wreck fest.

I may have set an iboats record..........scored -24.5 points.:eek::mad-new::embarassed:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Listened to the end of the race on MNR while up at trout camp. What a wreck fest.

I may have set an iboats record..........scored -24.5 points.:eek::mad-new::embarassed:

You know there was a rule change, 64? Just like Nascar. You bring the beer to the trophy presentation. :D

64osby

Admiral
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence or possible effects and the subsequent results of making picks while allegedly partaking in adult beverages while at camp.

GA_Boater

Are you saying you drank the beer meant for the trophy award ceremony? Turn in your lug nuts!

GA_Boater

It's Tuesday - Nascar has released the final results from the Wreckfest we call Talladega.

The top points getter in the league is Ttownmatt2. For the second time this year Ttown is getting a :first: to use as mantle decoration or a doorstop. Congrats, Ttown.

Trackchick Stars is still leading the overall, but had a slight setback by going in the hole, earning less than zero points, -10,5. But 64osby being the gentleman and courteous boater that he he, 64 cushioned TCS's fall by going negative by 24.5. BTW 64, you still drank our party beer. :mad-new: LOL

Spinning off to Kansas for the next race for Cup and the return of the Truck series. No X-Men until Dover the following week.