Spring............

southkogs

Staff member
Ouch y'all ... I was out on the boat yesterday ... in shorts.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Well, we launched 8 boats with the travel lift on Friday, done before noon. Today we launched 3 before noon. Cancelled the 4th launch as the weather just kept getting worse. Then the power started flashing on and off, when I got home the power was out for the last 3 hours according to the wife. We went out for supper, and the power went out at the restraunt for about 5 min...... At least we got to eat...lol Power back on now, but still windy/rainy. No snow though!
i​Edit: The smelt were running great this weekend!

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Close enough the we get it from Michigan with an East wind. Probably not to the extent that you do.

I think Michigan is warmer too. We've swam on the north shore. It was pretty nice..... Our favorite beach, excluding Orange Beach, 'Bama....Lol. Runs for miles......

82rude

Rear Admiral
Earlier in the week 75 degrees,today ,right now ,snowing ,arggggg!This is why I never go to camp anymore on the opening week of walleye fishing ,it always sucks,windy and snowing .

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It's been cold/windy/cloudy all week. Lucky to hit 50. MN had a brutal opener this weekend.... No thanks....

sam60

Captain
It cooled off a bit today, only 90 right now. Taking the motorhome into Death Valley for a few days soon.

82rude

Rear Admiral
You can have the 90 and if we get any I will be sure to send it your way also.Mid to high 70,s is all I need to be happy and comfortable.

sam60

Captain
You can have the 90 and if we get any I will be sure to send it your way also.Mid to high 70,s is all I need to be happy and comfortable.

No worries, just don't send the humidity, please. :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Seems like there's no middle ground. Jump from early spring to mid summer as far as temps.... Nothing but huge swings....