KICKOFF!

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
kick off your boots and relax, is that how you start your day? Or do you flip a coin to see which direction you're going in first? Is fate predetermined? Does it matter? Will the outcome really be decided by "who won the coin toss"? Or will it be won by the team that ignored the commercials, the halftime show, the odds, and the spectators; and just played football?

Being from Carolina, I might root the other way :lol:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
It really doesn't matter to me who wins . I have never been a Manning fan and I could do without the Panthers ...
If I have to choose I would say Go Bronco's .... Maybe Manning will win it then retire ..... :rolleyes:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
yeah... it's all in how "they" play the game. Broncs have been there enough already and CP doesn't float my boat... Speaking of, I'll flip a coin to see if I put in some overtime on it :facepalm:

sam60

Captain
Edit, was going to post how many days until College Football but it was a days since page. Is there any other football?

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I would like to see Denver win this one, I know the back up Quarter back for Denver and watched him grow up, nice kid and I am glad to see he got the chance to prove himself this season, Brock is going to turn out to be a heck of a quarterback!

Last edited:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Edit, was going to post how many days until College Football but it was a days since page. Is there any other football?
sometimes, I agree! Some might say there's "futball" and the plural of that is futballok. LOL
It's been days since I've watched a Pro- game... probably be thinking "ROLL TIDE" the whole time :lol:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
I would like to see Manning win what most believe will be his last game. However...The Panthers in my opinion are the better team.

I agree jrt... Roll Tide

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Does anyone know what time the "actual kickoff" is after all the blah, blah?