Storm headed our way.....

southkogs

Staff member
Easier to plow.... You know, that hunk of metal in front of the truck...... :)

I'm having a hard time picturing your plowing out in public.

plow plou/ noun
  • a yoga pose assumed by lying on one's back and swinging one's legs over one's head until the outstretched feet approach or touch the floor.
    "positions like plow and headstand can strain the neck"
... you sure we're talking about the same thing?

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
What happened to the grass over on your side of the mountain? Those pictures make it look like it has turned white.

Seriously ... my trips to State College have amazed me ... so close, but oh so different!

aspeck

Staff member

plow plou/ noun
  • a yoga pose assumed by lying on one's back and swinging one's legs over one's head until the outstretched feet approach or touch the floor.

Hmmmm ... so that is why Musky's neck and back have been tweaked ... Musky, does you wife know what you are doing when you leave the house with the truck?:confused::confused::confused::faint2::eek:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

plow plou/ noun

Hmmmm ... so that is why Musky's neck and back have been tweaked ... Musky, does you wife know what you are doing when you leave the house with the truck?:confused::confused::confused::faint2::eek:

I'm having a tough time understanding what you guys are trying to picture..... I'm a little concerned....:doh::laugh:

Last edited:

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
I feel for you all up and over there. We rarely get snow; just the freezing wind and rain; and of course hurricanes.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

plow plou/ noun

I understand the confusion.
If Americans weren't so intent on inventing ways to spell English words, you would be talking about snow-ploughs...and there would be no confusion with yoga-related terms. :)

RGrew176

Commander
We have been pretty lucky here in Michigan, all of the big storms so far have passed to the south of us. Here in S/E Michigan we have not had much snow so far this winter.