Odds and Ends

RGrew176

Commander
vskg2x.jpg

ehenry

Commander
BassMan, got it right. It is the pigs stomach. I didn't know what they were so I tried them. I didn't particularly care for them. They had a rubbery texture. However, the spaghetti and neck bones was pretty sporty.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
BassMan, got it right. It is the pigs stomach. I didn't know what they were so I tried them. I didn't particularly care for them. They had a rubbery texture. However, the spaghetti and neck bones was pretty sporty.

Oh yea, nothing says yummy like properly prepared pig tummy. :eek: :puke:

ehenry

Commander
I was kind in between the proverbial "Rock and a Hard Place" when I tried them. The lady that does all the cooking there brought a plate full of them to our table all doctored up with Louisiana Hot Sauce and several other things offering them to us. Being the southern gentleman my mamma raised me to be.....I tried em !! The lady cook stood there watching me asking how I liked them and if I wanted some more. I told here they were ok but I was going to get some more red beans and rice. :D

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I was kind in between the proverbial "Rock and a Hard Place" when I tried them. The lady that does all the cooking there brought a plate full of them to our table all doctored up with Louisiana Hot Sauce and several other things offering them to us. Being the southern gentleman my mamma raised me to be.....I tried em !! The lady cook stood there watching me asking how I liked them and if I wanted some more. I told here they were ok but I was going to get some more red beans and rice. :D

Yes there are some parts of animals that people just really shouldn't be eating, or at least I shouldn't be eating. Chicken feet and beaks comes to mind. Pig stomach does too. Eye balls of most any animal alone with "Mountain Oysters" If a no no as well. :nono: I know, we have no idea what is in some processed foods, and for the most part, I really don't want to know either. :eek: