Now THAT'S good service!

Jeep Man

Commander
I got a call from my neighbor at the cottage this week. She told me that the pontoon cover is is down and I need to check it. As she has some medical problems, I didn't ask to send a photo, as it would require trudging through the snow. I drove up yesterday to give a look.
This year I had decided to have it shrink wrapped as opposed to putting the frame up and tarping it in. I am not getting any younger, still in physio, and still not fully recovered from my accident. Thought it would be one thing off my plate.
The main span across the top broke in two places, and there is about 2 feet of snow in the boat. As it would take more than a day to clear the snow, put the frame up, and tarp it, I decided to leave it as the seats and console are still covered in the plastic. I texted the son of the company owner ( the only number I had saved in my phone) that shrink wrapped it with a pic and the message "Epic Fail". Within the hour, the owner called me and said he and his son would drive up (35 miles) on Monday, will clear the snow and replace the frame and wrap.That I did not expect!
So I would like to give a shout out to Quiet Waters in Waubaushene, Ontario. You guys know what good service is all about.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well that's a pleasant surprise, Jeepster. We know who get's the business next fall. Gonna tell any friends? :D Smart outfit, they are!

Last edited:

RGrew176

Commander
That is good service. I like when a company backs their product and their service. Good for them.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
You will remember and praise that guy for years to come and it will help his business! That is great service!