New poll.. Just a test... No need to reply or post...

New poll.. Just a test... No need to reply or post...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbcurt00

Staff member
Which season would you prefer, if you had to choose only 1 to be the year round weather where ever you live?

And what environment is your preferred place to live full time.

Please choose only 1 season and 1 environment.

After taking the poll, please leave a post about WHY you made your choice.

I plan to start a business selling galoshes, and if you want to live in the desert in the summer, I need to do some market research to figure out a way to market my galoshes to you, and those like you.

Thanks

{This is a test.... no need to reply, but hey, if you want too. Then, by all means, have at it.....**

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
John as much as I love to surf Living on the ocean would be my choice ... Now seeing as you don't have river front on the list that would also be hard to pass on ..
Even though it gets pretty darn hot I would still prefer summer ... If only I could get the fall surf in the summer .. ;)
This prolly don't help much with the galoshes ... Maybe make em your favorite team colors ... :)

64osby

Admiral
I love fall and the Admiral would love lake front.

If I could afford lake front I probably would not need galoshes, for I would hire out all the nasty work that would require them. ;)

Waders are a different story. Trout streams. :D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I like 'em all and voted accordingly. :D

Can the poll be limited to only one, two or a set number of choices?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Summer in the Mountains. Well I'm in the Mountains now if I could just figure out how to keep it summer like all the time that would be interesting.

jbcurt00

Staff member
So Y gets the shaft again?

Um, ya know that's not a vowel, Right? Nipping at the turkey? Most EAT turkey on Thanksgiving, NOT drink it ;)

But I know that sort of depends on the family you spend it with

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
When I went to school, vowels were A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y.

Per Meriman-Websters, is is still true, even after all these years.
vowel.PNG

Case in point, the words MYRRH, MYTH, MY and MYNA. Don't forget GYP, SYNC and CYST. :D

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
hmm, they most definitely did not include Y when I was in school..... probably should have.

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
JB... I am confused. You are taking a poll and there is no need to reply????? :facepalm:
For me I love the summer, even though it is really hot here. Ocean front or at least access to the ocean withing 15 minutes is my choice.

jbcurt00

Staff member
JB... I am confused. You are taking a poll and there is no need to reply????? :facepalm:
For me I love the summer, even though it is really hot here. Ocean front or at least access to the ocean withing 15 minutes is my choice.

It's just a sample of what a poll might look like when posted, for reference to a specific topic I closed.

Hence the add-on to the title: just a test ;)

Since I was posting it as a poll, I didn't think it'd be much value as reference if there weren't any options that could be chosen and show measureable results.

Doesn't look like I'll be on SharkTank any time soon hawking my galoshes, dag nab it, back to the easel and chalkboard :bolt:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It's ALWAYS been "Sometimes Y". Not sure what school you went to jb......... Hard knocks? :)

BTW, I'd like to be in south during winter, ocean front of course, and up north during summer. Best of both worlds.....

Last edited:

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
It's ALWAYS been "Sometimes Y". Not sure what school you went to jb......... Hard knocks? :)

BTW, I'd like to be in south during winter, ocean front of course, and up north during summer. Best of both worlds.....

In the South can be nice. Gonna be around 77 today and might hit 80 tomorrow. Sorry 'bout that you Northeners! :D

jbcurt00

Staff member
It's ALWAYS been "Sometimes Y". Not sure what school you went to jb......... Hard knocks? :.
I must have been absent that year.. excused of course ;)

Its been awhile, but it hasnt been that long.

airshot

Rear Admiral
Don't like the heat of summer nor the cold of winter so fall works best for me, I enjoy the mountains and woods, if it could be had with a lakefront then perfect. Right by the water for my boat and able to ride my atv in the woods when I am not boating.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I like my mountains, I can be in the desert in an couple of hours, on the lake in less than an hour and down hill skiing in my driveway, love the fall and the spring, not real fond of the heat of summer or the bone chilling cold of winter, like this morning, it is currently eleven degrees brrrrrrrr....