NFL - Week 12

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Oh no! :eek:

It's OK. :D

AP is trying to help you win one of the five you did pick. But the Raiders are trying to cancel that possible win.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
After this weekend I think I may just take up bird watching or something instead of watching football ...
But the birds would prolly find some way of disappointing me too ..... :facepalm: :lol:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
After this weekend I think I may just take up bird watching or something instead of watching football ...
But the birds would prolly find some way of disappointing me too ..... :facepalm: :lol:

Don't look up! LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikings are back on top of the NFC North! I see Seattle won. That helps me and The Admiral close the gap....... :)

angus63

Captain
I am a very fortunate man for quitting wagering on NFL games two decades ago. I would be singing for my supper this season...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
If you look at the schedule left for the NYG and Washington, Washington has a way easier schedule. Who would have thought that Washington would be in the mix to win the NFC East?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, that was quite the finish with the Raven's coming out on top. Blocked field goal returned for a TD.....

MRS

Commander
:eek::scared: Thought this would be a boaring game but was great. But not as great as New England losing...:witless:
The Tuck rule game still chaps my hide.:laser: