Hello From Oyama,B.C.

Swoosh3

Seaman
This being my first post I didn't exactly know where to put as I did.t find an Introductions thread.
I have been referencing lots of very useful information from this site and find it an essential tool now when doing things on My boat.
The latest one, Swoosh3 is a 1973 Sangster 17' with a 140hp Merc stern drive in amazingly good condition, No one yet to see or ride in it can
believe it's age.
From this site I have learned proper winterization procedures, oil viscosities, cleaning the hull and top deck proper Hour-meter hook-up.
prop and leg prep/paint, impellar replacement,, rod and paddle storage rack/mounts among other things.

THANK YOU ALL for allowing me to learn from all of you.

Presently I am working on building a built in storage/tackle box/step for under the dash at the step-through windshield to cut
down on loose items in the boat and easier access to the deck, as I find it easier to dock from the deck rather
than from over the side.

Enough for now, look forward to all the site has to offer and hopefully, in time what I may offer it.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hello from Georgia, U.S.A. and :welcome: to iboats, Swoosh.

You did all those things and didn't join until now? LOL

If you click on Forums on top of the page under the iboats logo, you'll see an index of all the forum sections. You probably know that since you found some help on many areas. The Boat Restoration, Building and Hull Repair is the best section to ask questions about the storage/step you plan on building. It's also a good place to show off your Sangster with some photos. We love pics.

Welcome again to one of, if not the best, DIY boat resource on the web with willing and able members.