Check out the new ink

littlerayray

Lieutenant
imagejpeg_4.jpg

Just got this new ink yesterday my inspiration came from my 2 hobbies boating and diving I love it so what do you guys think

littlerayray

Lieutenant
It took me a long time the inspiration came from two of my favorite hobbies diving and boating hence the skull and cross swords as well as the diver down flag

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Not something that I would put on my body, but it is a cool design, I made it through 30 years in the service and never got a tat, just not my thing, to many skin allergies over the years.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Pretty cool ! I'm not a tattoo person either . Would never have one but I see nothing wrong with it other than putting too many on .. Depending on your line of work it could cause problems with employment .. Whatever floats yer boat ! :cool:

littlerayray

Lieutenant
I work construction and I agree placement is everything and it's visible only if I want it to be

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I equally have to say that I too am not a tattoo person. Never wanted one or even had the remotest interest in one myself. But that is what makes this world go round, different folks with different likes. But if that is what you like, then that is all that matters... JMHO!

aspeck

Staff member
I love it so what do you guys think

It doesn't matter, it's not on our body. If you love it, that is ALL that matters (well, if married, it would be a good thing if your wife loved it also). And since you are asking AFTER it was put on your body, well, you better love it!

BTW, it is a cool design.

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Yeah the Admiral likes it she says it suits my personality and it took me a while to come up with the design