NFL - Week 11

WIMUSKY

Staff member
After a wild week of upsets, it looks like this week wont be much better if not worse. Most of the games look like tossups not even figuring in upsets. I have no idea who will win tomorrow nite.... Break out all your good luck charms. Or just close your eyes. I may have my Husky make my picks.....

'Speck rocketed top the top followed by 12vMan, Musky, GA and Cowboy. Anything can still happen this season....

Good luck fellas and The Admiral......... :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I'll give you 4 of my can't lose picks - Browns, Saints, Steelers and Giants.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
:focus: I talked to my daughter at college and she told me who to pick for tomorrow nites game. I going with it..... :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well, so far so good. My daughter picked the Titans. Just came back from bringing her and her roomies a bucket full of Mrs Fields cookies and brownies...... And took her out to dinner...........Again.... All after my dentist app't.....

Haven't seen any of the game. Must be a yawner...... Go Titans!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Moving the ball but not scoring .. Bortles fumble didn't help much either ... Brand new game ! Go Mustard clad Jaguars !

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
At least with those 2 teams they both have promising looking QB's .. A lot of young players that seem to be getting better ..
A bunch of teams with only 4 wins or less ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
We had a good chance until the long return towards the end....

That kinda dumped the whole thing. Now what to do with the rest of the games?

I better watch Back To The Future to try and peek at the book. But it did say the Cubs took the World Series this year. :facepalm: